Around the world at top speed: See 156 models of the most beautiful buildings from over 40 countries around the world up close!
Minimundus, the miniature world at Lake Wörthersee, is a place for exploring, having fun, spending time, learning and enjoying. With models from every continent, the world is miniaturised, covering over 26,000 m² of parkland. On a scale of 1:25, the most beautiful buildings have been recreated in detail according to original plans and using original materials such as marble, sandstone or lava basalt. Nowhere else can you experience the world in just one day.
Experience the Minimundus of the next generation. An exhibition of new dimensions, with adventure, games and fun, covers over 1,500 m².
The new indoor area offers excitement and fun for the whole family with an all-year-round exhibition. On two floors you can find out interesting and unusual facts in a fun way. The interactive adventure stations invite you to go on a fantastical journey around the world and, at the same time, they include informative topics for adults, fun for children and exciting challenges for teenagers. A large restaurant with 400 seats rounds off this world of experience.
In the 1,500 m² indoor adventure world, visitors can enjoy:
• An exciting 4D cinema
• A thrilling ride in a Mini Cooper
• Interactive globes for grown-ups and children
• The cartoon station: create your own cartoon
• The selfie station: stand on the top of the pyramids and send your best photos home
• A huge slide
• The “Wheel of Time” where you can find out more about the various buildings in the world and many more features, full of fun and excitement!