3 regions – 1 card. Save money with the WÖRTHERSEE-Klagenfurt PLUS CARD – for numerous reductions!
The new and improved Wörthersee-Klagenfurt PLUS Card (+ Klagenfurt and central Carinthia) is a year-round, free service for visitors.
WÖRTHERSEE-Klagenfurt PLUS CARD.
The card for all your family members or travel companions – save up to 50% with numerous service partners.
The Wörthersee-Klagenfurt PLUS Card for all visitors to the Klagenfurt am Wörthersee region includes:
– 50% reduction on Wörthersee boat trips
– 50% reduction on Velden boat trips aboard the Santa Lucia
– 20% reduction at the Pyramidenkogel
– 20% reduction at Happ reptile zoo
free guided city tour on FRI and SAT, and the monthly “Klagenfurt 500” jubilee guided tours on the 24th of each month
free entry to the Gustav Mahler composer’s cottage
free entry to the Robert Musil literature museum
free entry to the Alpe-Adria-Stadtgalerie art gallery
free entry to the Coat of Arms Hall at the Landhaus
Further advantages during your stay in Klagenfurt:
- 20% reduction on parking in the central APCOA parking garages Heiligengeistplatz and Neuer Platz/Lindwurm
- 50% off entry to the Carinthian Museum of Modern Art
- 50% off entry to the Stadtpfarrturm church tower
- 33% off entry to the Stadtgalerie art gallery
- 20% off entry to the Klagenfurt indoor swimming pool
Who is the Wörthersee PLUS Card for?
Every guest who stays overnight in the region – on arrival, your accommodation will provide you with a detailed brochure which lists all reductions.
When is the Wörthersee PLUS Card valid?
The card is valid for the duration of your stay.
Period: 1st April to 26th October 2018
What can I do with the Wörthersee PLUS Card?
The card offers all sorts of advantages – free entry, reductions and vouchers.
By booking the additional “bathing package” (unlimited entry to 11 lakeside lidos) or the “Kärnten Card”, the Wörthersee PLUS Card will become your essential holiday companion.