Business Service in Klagenfurt
- Full-scale cooperation with all Startup Service Providers
- Sponsored coworking spaces and pop-up stores
- Coaching and workshops for founders and innovators
- Market access opportunities to make the most of Klagenfurt’s proximity and privileged access to the Alps-Adriatic Region
- Exceptional quality of life and work
- Open mindset
- Well-trained staff
- A lively community with many networking initiatives
Considering all these advantages, it shouldn't come as a surprise that roughly 1000 businesses are founded every year in Klagenfurt. After all, settling down here will give you both numerous job opportunities and an unmatched, quality lifestyle for you and your family.
Want to start your own business in Klagenfurt? Here's what you need to know.
Starting a Business in Klagenfurt!
- Are you an EU citizen, an EEA or third-country national?
- Are you already self-employed in Austria?
- Still trying to determine which kind of self-employed worker you want to be?
- What are the legal requirements for starting a business in Klagenfurt?
- Do you start a business alone or with a partner?
- Where will you be operating your business (location, address)?
When it comes to starting a business, all these questions matter. But don’t worry, you are not expected to have all the correct answers yet! We will be supporting you every step of the way.
Who do I talk to about starting a business in Klagenfurt?
The Business Start-up Service (Gründerservice) of the Chamber of Commerce Carinthia (Wirtschaftskammer Kärnten) offers personal consulting and service. As a ”One-Stop-Shop“, we will help you register your business to make it a distinct legal entity. Furthermore, we will provide guidelines for business founders, information on legal forms, social insurance and tax topics, and tell you everything you need to know about mandatory administrative errands. Join our workshop to exchange ideas with like-minded peers. And who knows, you might even meet your first customer or client.
We offer tailored consulting services. We support you in handling both organizational and structural challenges. We will also engage directly with you on-site here in Klagenfurt, to provide your business with the right tools to meet your evolving needs. Together with our partner organizations, we can assist you in establishing contacts with potential partners and clients in the Alps-Adriatic Region. Contact the Junior Chamber Klagenfurt/Carinthia and make the most of their network, exchanging ideas on a local and international level. On top of that, the Junior Chamber International (JCI) can provide additional help.
Want to know more? For our offers and opening times, click below: