3 regions – 1 card. Save money with the WÖRTHERSEE-Klagenfurt PLUS CARD – for numerous reductions!
The Wörthersee-Klagenfurt PLUS Card (+ Klagenfurt and central Carinthia) is a year-round, free service for visitors.
WÖRTHERSEE-Klagenfurt PLUS CARD.
The card for all your family members or travel companions – save up to 50% with numerous service partners.
The Wörthersee-Klagenfurt PLUS Card for all visitors to the Klagenfurt am Wörthersee region includes:
– 50% reduction on Wörthersee boat trips (only in summer)
– 50% reduction on Velden boat trips aboard the Santa Lucia (only in summer)
– 20% reduction at the Pyramidenkogel
– 20% reduction at Happ reptile zoo
free entry to the Gustav Mahler composer’s cottage (only in summer)
free entry to the Robert Musil literature museum
free entry to the Alpe-Adria-Stadtgalerie art gallery
free entry to the Coat of Arms Hall at the Landhaus
Further advantages during your stay in Klagenfurt:
- 50% off entry to the Carinthian Museum of Modern Art
- 50% off entry to the Stadtpfarrturm church tower
- 33% off entry to the Stadtgalerie art gallery
- 20% off entry to the Klagenfurt indoor swimming pool
Who is the Wörthersee PLUS Card for?
Every guest who stays overnight in the region – on arrival, your accommodation will provide you with a detailed brochure which lists all reductions.
The card is valid for the duration of your stay.
Winter Card: 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020
What can I do with the Wörthersee PLUS Card?
The card offers all sorts of advantages – free entry, reductions and vouchers.