Klagenfurt stands for Alps-Adriatic culinary experiences, quality of life between the old town and the lake, and a sporty and active lifestyle. These three factors are closely interwoven and are especially reflected in the provincial capital’s lively sports scene. The mixture of Mediterranean ambience and alpine scenery makes this Renaissance city and the region surrounding it perfect for a wide variety of sporting activities. In the turquoise waters of Lake Wörthersee or on the unspoilt slopes of the Southern Alps – the backdrop is an absolute treat for the eyes of hobby athletes and professional athletes alike.
- Klagenfurt City Run: Date will be announced soon!
- Wörthersee Triathlon: Date will be announced soon!
- Lendkanal Crossing: 28.6.2020
- Ironman Austria: 5.7.2020
- Wörthersee Swim: 5.- 6.9.2020
- Carinthia Runs: 21.-23.8.2020